Skyrim Multiplayer (SkyMP) is a modification for Skyrim SE allowing to play online.
- Stable, full playable coop-mode with working main quest.
- DLC and global modifications support (like Beyond Skyrim).
- Support as many players in a single world as possible (up to 1000).
- Emulate Bethesda's Papyrus-based scripting system on the server-side to synchronize things written in Papyrus like ore mining, nirnroots, some animals, etc.
- Embedded anticheat, for opening public servers without fear of cheaters.
- Chromium Embedded Framework for displaying implemented from scratch interfaces like chat, party, admin panel, guild panel, minigames, or whatever you can imagine. This will make it possible to use modern Web technologies in Skyrim.
State of the project
You are free to download our game client and play public servers or host your own. 0 users are playing on 0 servers right now.
Multiplayer StatsView server list
Current users per server limit equals 100.
Supported server platforms: Windows.
Synchronizations Starter Pack (selected means available now):
- Animation Events
- Actor Values
- Teleport Doors
- Picking Up Items
- Dropping Items
- Magic Effects
- Cell Reset
- Map Markers
- Console Commands
You can support us via Patreon. This would allow our team to spend less time on the real-world jobs and more time in attempts to synchronize butterflies' trajectory. If you wish to subscribe to our Patreon, thank you much, you are speeding up our project's development significantly!
At the moment, almost all parts of our source code are closed-source. We are comfortable working privately as a small team. But obviously, we will be publishing API to be used freely to keep our community decentralized and fill Skyrim of different game modes. If you believe we should face to open-source, you are interested in helping to code or you have any questions, please contact us.